DIY S’more Kits with FREE Printable Tags

I LOVE weddings so much I created a blog dedicated to them! This post has been moved to my new wedding site, A Handcrafted Wedding.

Click Here or the image below to be taken to the post :)

ahandcraftedwedding-button

long-triangle-border-upcycledtreasures

{ Full Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me run and maintain UpcycledTreasures, so thanks for your support! View My Privacy Policy here. }

You may find me linking up to: {Inspiration Monday Party}{The DIY Dreamer}{Hit Me with Your Best Shot}{The Creative Circle}{Frugal Crafty Home}{Work It Wednesday}{Wow Us Wednesdays}{Show & Tell}{Inspiration Gallery}{Treasure Hunt Thursday}{Redoux Interiors}{Feathered Nest Friday}{Moonlight & Mason Jars}{Funky Junk Interiors}{The Party Bunch}{Furniture Feature Friday}{Tidy Mom}{Remodelaholic}{Link Party Palooza}{DIY Inspired Link Party}{Strut Your Stuff Saturday}{Sunday Best}{Sunday Showcase} And sometimes here!

Comments

1. says

These are super cute! I’m sure your guests must have been raving over them! And by the way, you look great in the pic for being sleep deprived and delirious!

2. says

These are just absolutely adorable! I bet they were such a huge hit! I’ve been stalking your blog for awhile ;) and your wedding projects were just out of this world. Thanks so much for linking up at Thursday STYLE! We all love seeing your fabulous stuff every week!
    Angela (Life in Velvet) recently posted…Thursday S.T.Y.L.E. #3My Profile

3. Tamara Bennett says

These are so cute! I love the font you used for the word “love” too! Could you tell me what the name of that font is? I have a project it would be perfect for!

4. says

Congratulations on your wedding! I love these! I’m sure your wedding guests felt extra special getting these. DIY weddings are exhausting, but so worth it when all is said and done. I love your wood slice announcements too! Things like this make me want to get married all over again and implement these cute ideas. Thanks for linking up to the Thursday S.T.Y.L.E. Link Party! We hope to see you again tonight!
    Katie @ Addicted 2 DIY recently posted…Shabby Chic {Love} ArtMy Profile

• says

Thanks Katie! It’s only been a few months but I am having wedding planning withdrawals, lol. I see things I wish I could have fixed or want to implement, and now I finally understand why girls love weddings so much. Thanks for stopping by!
      Upcycled Treasures recently posted…The Makers Link PartyMy Profile

• says

Thanks Brooke! Eric’s grandpa was just visiting us on Sunday and mentioned that he still had his s’more kit. I told him the graham crackers are probably pretty rough but the chocolates should be good. He said he wanted to keep it as a memento. I thought that was so sweet!
      Upcycled Treasures recently posted…The Makers Link PartyMy Profile

5. Liz says

Katie,

These are absolutely adorable! I’ve been hunting for a printable version of the tags that I can add our names and the date to. Unfortunately when I opened the link it wouldn’t allow me to add anything. Is this just meant to be space to hand write in a message?

Thanks!