Happy Friday! Can you believe that fall will officially be here on Sunday? Fall is my favorite season with its cool weather, warm colors, pumpkin spice lattes, yummy soups, and let’s not forget that I get to wear my favorite boots and sweaters!
Today I am sharing 5 fall favorites that I came across this week. Enjoy!
1. Fall Front Porch via At The Picket Fence - Heather and Vanessa both share a tour of their homes, along with 15 other bloggers, in the Finding Fall Home Tour, and I LOVE the wheat accents that they both incorporated into their fall home decor. You have to check out all of their inspiring photos!
2. Canning Jar Pumpkin via Yellow Bliss Road – I have had a crush on this junky pumpkin for some time now and to think that Kristen put together in a mere 3 minutes! It’s no wonder that it won the Country Living Pinterest Pumpkin contest last year. I HAVE to make this!
3. Evolution of a Fall Mantel via Craftberry Bush – I love how Lucy shows us how her fall mantel evolved over time, and I’m a fan of them all! I love the neutral colors, white pumpkins, and different textures she used. Amazing!
4. Fall is Fabulous Printable via The TomKat Studio - This FREE printable is adorable and the perfect way to add some fall decor to your home without spending a dime!
5. Fall Tablescape via Jeanne Oliver Designs – I love the mismatched plates, mason jars and the quote on the chalkboard table runner is precious! This is another home in the Finding Fall Home Tour, and you have to check out the rest of Jeanne’s home for photos full of fall inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!