long-triangle-border-upcycledtreasures

{ Full Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me run and maintain UpcycledTreasures, so thanks for your support! View My Privacy Policy here. }

You may find me linking up to: {Inspiration Monday Party}{The DIY Dreamer}{Hit Me with Your Best Shot}{The Creative Circle}{Frugal Crafty Home}{Work It Wednesday}{Wow Us Wednesdays}{Show & Tell}{Inspiration Gallery}{Treasure Hunt Thursday}{Redoux Interiors}{Feathered Nest Friday}{Moonlight & Mason Jars}{Funky Junk Interiors}{The Party Bunch}{Furniture Feature Friday}{Tidy Mom}{Remodelaholic}{Link Party Palooza}{DIY Inspired Link Party}{Strut Your Stuff Saturday}{Sunday Best}{Sunday Showcase} And sometimes here!

Comments

1. Julie says

I was wondering who you went with for the wedding and who you would have gone with if they were available for the dates you set?!!

2. Andrea says

An absolute jewel hidden in the mountains of western NC is McGuire’s Millrace Farm. The venue is family owned and operated, and they are so nice!! The facility is gorgeous and the views are breathtaking. They seem to be very flexible and include alot in their packages, handling the work for you if you want them to. I encourage any bride looking for a rustic, yet elegant setting to check them out. I don’t know their pricing but I have been there for a friend’s wedding and was quite impressed. http://www.mcguiresmillracefarm.com , http://www.facebook.com/mcguiresmillracefarm

3. says

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out
    a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
    Katherina recently posted…KatherinaMy Profile

4. says

Hi,
    I own Breezy Meadows Farm in Mooresville NC, We are a family owned and operated horse farm – that also does weddings and special events. I would like to know if I could be added to your list. Our pricing starts at $1900.00 and also includes directing of the rehearsal & wedding. We have a lot of items that we let people use for decorations – free of charge. Our barn can seat up to 300 people and it can be very elegant or rustic. I love the rustic elegance and using the chandeliers, ceiling drapes, and lights in our barn. We can do events year round. Thanks so much for your help in possibly adding us to your list.
    Thanks,
    Paula

Breezy Meadows Farm

5. Leah Chum says

Sherwood Forest in Brevard, NC (near Asheville) has an old pole barn that you can rent for $500. The barn is called the Robin Hood Barn – http://www.sherwoodforestnc.org/robin_hood_barn.html. They give you the keys from Friday afternoon through Sunday at noon. It is used, pretty much, only for weddings but it isn’t fancy. If you are looking to save money by decorating yourself then this might be the place for you. It is very rustic. They require you to clean up so that it looks like it did when you found it. Not a bad deal considering the price.

6. says

Hi Katie!

We are having our wedding at Millikan Farm in Sophia, NC. It’s a BEAUTIFUL barn, and costs $2000 for a Saturday. Nothing is included, but Ben Millikan is fantastic to work with! They don’t have a website, but they are on Facebook!

7. Ashley Reilly Thompson says

I Was married at Winmock at Kinderton in Winston Salem a few years ago. We fell in live with the loft and also that it across the street from tanglewood park and golf course. By now I am sure the landscaping has matured and it is even more beautiful

Trackbacks